FOCUS can help your family "stay green" and cope with changes, set up a solid routine, and enhance communication and problem solving.
- FOCUS can re-brief any commands as there are changes in personnel
- FOCUS can work with families during any part of the deployment cycle
- FOCUS can meet with individual couples and families, or provide group workshops and briefs
We are here for you! Our site is open to you by appointment only for in-person FOCUS sessions. Please contact our FOCUS office to set up your appointment.
We can’t wait to have you visit us – but want to keep you safe!
- Wear a mask. Masks are required, according to base protocol, in all FOCUS offices.
- If you feel sick, stay home – we are happy to reschedule or conduct a TeleFOCUS VTC session.
- Stay 6 feet apart from FOCUS Staff; our office is set up to accommodate social distancing.
- Only immediate family members are allowed to join for the in-person FOCUS Sessions.
If you prefer to stay home, TeleFOCUS virtual sessions are available! All you need is a web cam and internet connected computer (mobile devices are not recommended). Contact us to learn more about this online option.
FOCUS will be celebrating Month of the Military Child all month long beginning April 1, 2021. Look for painted FOCUS Rocks hidden on base installation playgrounds and parks to win a fun children s gift bag.
FOCUS will also be holding a contest to guess the amount of jelly beans in the jar in honor of Month of the Military Child. Come down to the Family Services Center Building at 63 East Laurel Bay Boulevard to enter to win the contest. Contest begins 4/1/2021 and ends 4/30/2021. Prizes will be given to the winner! Good Luck!