FOCUS Family Resilience Training is available at a distance.
FOCUS services are available for active duty service members and their family or partner via the virtual TeleFOCUS program, allowing families and couples to meet with a FOCUS Provider through video teleconference.
In TeleFOCUS families and couples “meet” with a FOCUS Provider
in videoconferences to:
- Identify individual and family strengths and challenges
- Improve family communication about an injury or illness
- Set goals for family care routines
- Practice skills to manage military and post military transitions
- Increase trust and support among family members
- Discover additional support services in the local community
Families must have access to an internet connected computer or tablet with a camera. FOCUS services are available for active duty service members and their loved ones.