Webinar participation is confidential.
FOCUS Family Resilience Training is now available at a distance.
In TeleFOCUS families and couples “meet” with a FOCUS Resilience Trainer
in videoconferences to:
- Identify individual and family strengths and challenges
- Improve family communication about an injury or illness
- Set goals for family care routines
- Practice skills to manage military and post military transitions
- Increase trust and support among family members
- Discover additional support services in the local community
Families must have access to an internet connected computer or tablet with a camera.